Saturday 10 October 2009

Nothing better to do, until its time to get dressed for dinner!

What a nice a quiet Saturday, I have only but also just only made my self worthy of the title "alive". I woke up late and decided the best way to wake up was to watch Harry potter on which movie serie i started yesterday. After that i went for some Lunch/breakfast. Went back to my room to read some articles online and update my profiles on xing, linkedin and facebook.

Then it was time to get into the living room and watch the qualifying for Bathurst 1000, V8 race. It was surpricingly nice. I remembered the track, have driven it in Grand Turismo or something and that just makes it more fun because you know where the cars are when the camera switch. The worst is really the damn commercials I pray for they will not ruin the race tomorrow. I know its an 8hr race so a few commercials is ok but every 15 minutes :O not sure if I will survive then its just too much.

I found that commentry down here is just as reliable as in Denmark and Germany, I dont know what they are doing but not seing a UTE V8 crashing and keep talking about history, i mean  COME ON HE FLIPPED 6 TIMES ! and later I saw the crash in the news so I guess it was only the commentators who just felt like noke keeping an eye on the track for a while.

But overall im excited for the race tomorrow, just bought some L&P today so going to try that for the first time ever, and i got myself a bit candy, so im ready to go!

PS. PICTURES FROM WAITOMO CAVES ADDED TO ONLINE ALBUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment