Sunday 11 October 2009

Mans day home!

FIRST OF ALL: I WON IN LOTTO YESTERDAY EVENING!!!!!! but only a new coupon....

What a nice day, slept long and when i woke up I started searching google for clips on the Lamborghini LP-640, Koenigsegg CCXR Edition and some top gear clips with Simon Cowell, Lionel Richie and other guests.

After that the clock had almost hit 12:00 and I had to get out of bed in order to get the start of the V8 Bathurst race in Australia.


I made some nice Bacon, egg and sausages for myslef and added in a glass of L&P. Enjoyed my meal and decided the best way to watch the race was from the couch with a few extra pillows, so i recruited the pillows from the chairs in the living room and they got hired on the spot. Then after a few mintues of racing the worst happend, COMMERCIAL, come on they are doing 300km/h how can you think we got time for a 5 minute commercial spot ?!?!?! thats one lap!!!!
I had to bring out my innovative skills again and I went to my room to get my laptop so I could read some forums and articles in the commercial breaks. With the combination of extra pillows and my laptop for the commercials i was set and ready to go.

About the race: too much safety car, there just were too much fuss it came in with no reasons, with that said there was some good crashes and exciting duels all the way to the end! on the 2nd last lap the guy who ran 2nd ended up finding himself on 7th. so they really pushed it in the end.

The day is about to end, I had my first go on making Spaghetti Carbonara and i have to say that IM GOOD :D
Right now Im watching Wipeout which is a program similar to Tekashis Castle so its quite good entertainment :)

Thats all for tonight, Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment