Monday 31 August 2009

Silence before the storm!

Its here, the last day before im starting in my new position at BMW New Zealand.
Just bought 2 new shirts and a tie to fresh up the wardrobe a bit. Lots of thoughts is running through my mind and I'm not sure which direction to go on cars, because I'm such a huge car fan I dont know what part of me to satisfy. I could buy a cool car and be a happy driver but have no money what so ever to buy anoter tie or i could gamle on the car a see what i could find to a very low cost, the fear is only I'm gonna hate both it and myself for buying it. Nomatter what i choose it has to wait a bit.

Viewed my last flat yesterday in Parnell and it was great sneaking in on a 2nd place of those I've been viewing the past few days. I'm now to call the number one one my list which is located in Ponsonby to check if they want me living there after having met me, and i hope its gonna work out because then I'm in a house with 5 other and they seemed so far as a happy, social mix.

I'm totally blank right now so think I'm to leave this net cafe after writing a few more mails.

No comments:

Post a Comment